Mixed 2-Wood Trips – Change of Date

Hi all,

We have decided to postpone the Mixed 2-wood trips and the BBQ planned for this Saturday until Saturday 20th August due to the high temperatures forecast for this Saturday.

You should have received by email a lists of those that had signed up to play and also signed up for the BBQ.

Please confirm that you are still available for the rearranged date.

If you are not on the lists but wish to participate in either the 2-wood competition or come to the BBQ please let Ken Homewood know by ā€œEā€ mail before next Tuesday 16th August.

The Captains v Chairman event, which is a roll up for all, will now be held on the Bank Holiday, Monday 29th August.

Comments are closed.